New question #401682 on Yade:

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to set an initial value of the angular velocity for a body. I set
the angular velocity:
body.state.angVel=(0,0,0.1)

Then when I start yadedaily at the beginning of the simulation the angular
velocity is correct but when I write O.run() I don't know why the angular
velocity is set to (0,0,0). This happen when I use yadedaily for ubuntu server
14.04 LTS whereas when I run the simulation with ubuntu 14.04 on my laptop it
works well and this problem is not present. Any solutions?

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan

an answer contact for Yade.