New question #403166 on Yade:

Hello,

I noticed the 2 following papers:
- Yuan2016: Pore-scale simulations of drainage in granular materials: Finite
size effects and the representative elementary volume by C. Yuan et al., in
Advances in Water Resources (2016)
- Sweijen2016: The Effects of Swelling and Porosity Change on Capillarity: DEM
Coupled with a Pore-Unit Assembly Method by Sweijen T. et al., in Transport in
Porous Media (2016)

and would like to replicate the kind of SWCC simulations presented therein (I
would already be happy with one of the two methods).

Is the following code yet available ? If not, is there some timeline for
release ?
(I'm assuming it relates somehow to the #ndef
trunk/pkg/pfv/UnsaturatedEngine.cpp)

Thanks,

Jerome

an answer contact for Yade.