Question #403385 on Yade changed:

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Short answer:
There is indeed no simple relationship between ks/kn and the material parameter
called Poisson, but a dependency does exist (with both the solid phase Poisson
coeff. and bulk scale Poisson) hence the conventional name.
Longer answer:
Since material parameters and interaction parameters in Yade are independent
things (different functors will lead to different dependencies) it is not
realistic to expect a physical consistency of the naming. In the end the
parameter "Poisson" is just a value,  it doesn't have to be ks/kn - only some
particular functors may really use it to define ks/kn.

Besides, I can't follow you on the question  "Can we set a geometry which lead
to macro parameters the same as micro ones?"
If a particular micro-macro relationship (e.g. equality, in your case) exists
the it should hold independently of the geometry of the specimen, else it is a
physical aberration. So geometry is obviously not the right button to push to
solve your problem.
Bruno

an answer contact for Yade.