Question #404553 on Yade changed:

Yor1 posted a new comment:
Hello Jan,

Thank you for the answer.
In fact i try to do a script python with which i output the figure with
iso-lines of cracks number in a part of the medium.
To output i have to introduce the coordinates of cracks and the number of
cracks per part of medium.
I have the coordinates of the cracks position. The problem is how can i obtain
the cracks number per a part of medium.

This is a short script with which we can have the isolines with python

import matplotlib
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.cm as cm
import matplotlib.mlab as mlab
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

matplotlib.rcParams['xtick.direction'] = 'out'
matplotlib.rcParams['ytick.direction'] = 'out'

delta = 0.025
x = np.arange(-3.0, 3.0, delta)
y = np.arange(-2.0, 2.0, delta)
X, Y = np.meshgrid(x, y)
Z1 = mlab.bivariate_normal(X, Y, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0)
Z2 = mlab.bivariate_normal(X, Y, 1.5, 0.5, 1, 1)
# difference of Gaussians
Z = 10.0 * (Z2 - Z1)

Best regards

an answer contact for Yade.