Dear all,
Some of you noticed that the updates of yadedaily packages or online documentation were not very frequent.
Recently some changes occured in the hosting of yade.

* The packages are still at the adress http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/ <http://www.yade-dem.org/packages/> but this address is now pointing to a different repository which should really be updated _daily_ Most likely you will not notice any other difference but please report the problems if you find any. * The building system is a new one - using "docker" (thanks to Rémi Cailletaud), again you may not notice by the end-product. * The host hardware is also a new one but still transitory. We shall acquire a dedicated server in the coming months which will be the final destination. At that point we can think of updating yet more frequently, possibly including debug builds. * The manpower is still very limited, so _if someone is willing to participate to the package management please let us know_.

Happy new year to all yade-user's and yade-dev's!

Bruno Chareyre

--
Bruno Chareyre