New question #462863 on Yade:

Hi All,

I really need to model the cohesive triaxial test, i just have tried to do some
changes on original triax script (changing engine and material property from
friction to cohesive) which does not work for some reasons, maybe i am doing
something wrong! ( question number 451417.

I have found below script in test folder which with  its own current inputs
stress -strain graph makes sense however when i change inputs such as friction,
young, or normal , shear cohesion the results are not convenience ,
Can you please assist in this issue?

https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/19e81a785b19a8eab2718ebb5ad5eb9456355818

regards,
Seti