Question #629464 on Yade changed:

De zhang confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks rcaulk!
    I have compiled yade from sources, and do you mean that I should first cd
the path to /install/bin and run the yade-batch.py? and put the testing python
files under that path? or any other operation?

 And I have antoher question. I have anthor computation with yadedaily
installation. I followed the instruction that 'yadedaily-batch 03
-oedometric-test.table 03-oedometric-test.py' and it only got two log
documents after processing, does it right to execute like that way?

best!

dzlearnyade

an answer contact for Yade.