New question #652297 on Yade:

Hello everyone!
In Feng Chen's Yade-OpenFoam coupling model how can I start the Yade loop with
OpenFoam? How do I write the FluidDragForceEngine function / engine in the
simulation python file on the CFD-DEM coupling?

(https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com.br&sl=en&sp=nmt4&tl=pt-BR&u=https://sites.google.com/site/fchen3/home/yade-openfoam-src&usg=ALkJrhhn1XzfWcXdprHY9pNuv7gs8cng-g)

For example, I wrote a python file on yade that simulates the trajectory of a
tennis ball (a spheres). Now I want to implement a wind flow transverse to the
trajectory of that sphere. How do I call the FluidDragForceEngine function /
engine and the OpenFoam?

an answer contact for Yade.