New question #665130 on Yade:

Hello,

I am working on modelling particle crushing using bonded particle model in
YADE, and I am now little confused on calculating volume of each fragments
after crushing.

In my model, the 'JCFpmMat' was used to model the agglomerate. Actually, in my
simulation, agglomerate can be crushed into several fragments but still exist
one or two cohesive bonds connecting neighbouring fragments; thus I cannot
determine volumes of them.

Can you give me any suggestions on this issue?

Thank you in advance,
Huihuang

an answer contact for Yade.