New question #665341 on Yade:

Good evening.
This question might be a bit naive.
I have the following python function.

def checkAndDelete(boundaries):

        for b in O.bodies:

                if isinstance(b.shape,Sphere):

                        x,y,z = b.state.pos

                        if  (x<boundaries[0] or x>boundaries[1] or
y<boundaries[2] or y>boundaries[3] or z<boundaries[4] or z>boundaries[5]): #
modify this condition to your needs

                                loc2glob.remove(b.id)

                                O.bodies.erase(b.id)

And many similar to this were i iterate through the body container and do
something to it.

My question is. Since those bodies are huge it has been suggested that i write
those functions in c++. I know how to write functions in c++to import in
python.
I am not really sure however how to define a body in c++.
Any help is really appreciated
Thanks

an answer contact for Yade.