New question #665361 on Yade:

Hi Guys!

I am a newbie in YADE and I am trying to understand this analyst completely.
Hence, I have a question about TRIAXIAL modelling, because I am interested in
model triaxial (CD) test with Cylindrical Specimens.  I have searched and gone
through the LAUNCHPAD and I found out that is impossible. However, I would like
to ask you still is impossible in the updated YADE version or is there any way
to model Cylindrical Specimens that I can use it?

Cheers
Sam

an answer contact for Yade.