Question #665540 on Yade changed:

Description changed to:
Good evening,
I run a very simple simulation with default material. As it turns out,  some of
the particles find themselves partially inside the walls after some iterations.
This is to be expected of a DEM method, but they can exit on their own. Is
there a way to fix this?
I would expect the forces produced by the wall sphere interaction to be strong
enough to take every particle out by the time the system rests.

Thank you very much for any help.
Best Regards

PS the simulation is really simple, just an exit taken from the example
and a function to calculate a new gravity vector when the system rests.

an answer contact for Yade.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :