New question #667571 on Yade:

Hello every one,

I am trying to reproduce the article “A spherical discrete element model:
calibration procedure and incremental response”, and in this paper the autors
used an expression to Rw, as indicated below, to determine the radius of every
sphere in the sphere pack. My question is: How can I construct a sphere pack
using an expression like this to determine the radius of every sphere?

Rw=Rmin+(Rmax-Rmin)(-0.15 * ln(1-rand[0;1]))^(1/0.75)

Regards,
Amauri

an answer contact for Yade.