Question #667493 on Yade changed:

Kalyan  Khanal is still having a problem:
Hi,

I have used the following code to make a cylindrical object which is
considered as a single fibre.

###Create all nodes first :
nodesIds=[]
for i in linspace(0,L,nL):
  nodesIds.append( O.bodies.append(

gridNode([i,0.02,0.01],rCyl,wire=False,fixed=False,material='gridNodeMat',color=(1,1,1))
 ) )

##Now create connection between the nodes
for i,j in zip( nodesIds[:-1], nodesIds[1:]):
  O.bodies.append( gridConnection(i,j,rCyl,
                                  material='gridCoMat'
                                  ) )

My question is How can I use that fibre and distribute it randomly into the
packing of spheres. I already have a pack of spheres and I want to distribute
the fibres, How can I copy that fibre into the sphere pack and which is the
best way to distribute them?

Thanks,

Kalyan Khanal

an answer contact for Yade.