Question #669048 on Yade changed:

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello Sam,

The script you posted on Comment #6 does not contain a fluid model (it
is inactive when you set flow.dead=1). Actually, the script from Comment
#6 also does not contain a packing, so it is pretty far from yielding
any kind of FlowEngine error like the one you posted in the OP. You are
welcome to post the script that causes the FlowEngine error shown in the
OP and we can try to help fix it. Or if you are having problems related
to a different topic, please open a new thread.

My responses below are w.r.t to your other partial script posted in
Comment #4, since that is the script pertaining to your questions.

You mentioned I am trying to compress an incompressible fluid, whereas Water is
incompressible fluid and so what do you mean exactly about it??

Actually, looking at your script from Comment #4, I see you are choosing
to model the water as a compressible fluid when you set
flow.fluidBulkModulus=2e9 [1]. So I was mistaken when I said you were
trying to compress an incompressible fluid. Instead, you are compressing
a compressible fluid so your problem may actually be well-posed. But you
still have not posted an MWE that yields the error shown in the OP (is
that what we are trying to fix?), so I am still speculating.

Also, you said I imposed the pressure at the centre and my boundary conditions
are not flow. While I want to model Triaxial CU (Undrained Condition) and water
cannot flow out from the assembly??

I'm sorry, what is the question? I will just give information in an
attempt to answer: you are choosing to model the boundaries as no-flux
boundaries when you set flow.bndCondIsPressure=[0,0,0,0,0,0] [2].
Similarly, you are imposing a constant pressure in the center of your
system when you set
flow.imposePressure(Vector3(triax.width/2,triax.height/2,triax.depth/2),0.001)
[3].

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.FlowEngine.fluidBulkModulus