New question #675926 on Yade:

Hi ,

This is my last question about particle crushing,
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/675477.

I use fragment replace method  to simulate particle breaking (the new
generation of smaller particles that replace the disappearing broken particle),
but I must to observe the evolving of particle size distribution and changing
between initial PSD curve and ultimate one.
The x-axis of particle size distribution curve is particle size(Logarithmic
coordinates) and y-axis is mass percentage less than a certain particle size.
So how can I plot this curve ?

Thanks

an answer contact for Yade.