Question #676528 on Yade changed:

> I thought that if I don't insert damping in "NewtonIntegrator" it is
set to 0, I'm i right or it's necessary to explicitly set it to 0?

no, the default value is 0.2. So please try it with 0.0 and let us know

> I'm not sure of what you mean with a complete example

the code which we can copy-paste and directly test. So apart from the
code itself, we would need also "gravity_deposition_2_5mm_20000_v3.txt"
file. But before sending it (rather large file I guess), please try the
damping.

Jan

an answer contact for Yade.