Question #678399 on Yade changed: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/678399
Description changed to: Good morning Yade community! This is my question: I would like to know how can I check the results inside a simulation file (a file with extension .yade). I know that a way to see them is using a plot function like instance "plot.addData()" or "plot.saveDataTxt()". If I'm not wrong there also is another way using the 3d view or the controller. However I'm not able to use them from my current workstation. What I would simple like to know is there is any possibility to point out the results from the prompt, or using a python syntax in order to point out porosity() or avgNumInteraction() against i=O.iter. Until now I haven't got enough results. I give you thank you in advance. Any suggestion wuold be very helpfull. Regards! Aurora -- You received this question notification because your team yade-users is an answer contact for Yade. _______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-users Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-users More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

