New question #678645 on Yade:
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/678645
Hello All,
I want to simulate shrinkage of particles during the deformation. the summary
of my problem is:
there are some particles in the cylinder and gravity are applied to them. The
particles which are in the specific area will be reduced their radii. I did the
below simulation but it is not the thing that I want to do.
for i in O.bodies:
if isinstance(i.shape,Sphere) and i.state.pos[2]<-46e-3 and
i.state.pos[2]>-48e-3:
r2=i.shape.radius
i.shape.radius=(1-2.25e-2)*r2
i.material=O.materials['Coke']
I want to reduce the size of particles in a specific position. I used the
grow.Particle() but it doesn't work. I was wondering if you could give me a
solution. the reduction of particles' radius must be a function of time and the
position of particles.
Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Best Regards
Alireza
--
You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
an answer contact for Yade.
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp