New question #682883 on Yade:

Hi,
I'd like to calculate the mass content of a group of spheres, as far as I know,
we can obtain a mass of one sphere by:
O.bodies[id].state.mass
I'd like to ask that if we can obtain the mass of a group of spheres like:
appending some spheres with a same label, like:
O.append(sphere((x1,y1,z1),radius=radius,label="label1"))
O.append(sphere((x2,y2,z2),radius=radius,label="label1"))
O.append(sphere((x3,y3,z3),radius=radius,label="label2"))
O.append(sphere((x4,y4,z4),radius=radius,label="label2"))
then we can obtain the total mass of spheres with label1, and label2
respectively?
I have tried in Yade, it seems that we can not give each sphere a label, is
there any way that we can classify the spheres to different groups so that we
can just loop in one group of spheres to calculate the mass?
Thanks in advance!

an answer contact for Yade.