Question #683776 on Yade changed:

Xue lihua gave more information on the question:
Hello, Jan!
Thank you very much for your help!
The problem I encountered was that if I opened Yade in the terminal and then
entered the command line by line, after typing O.bodies.append (Symort.textExt
('/tmp/compressed.txt', format='x_y_z_r'), I would be able to generate
pre-prepared particles. Besides that, i have confirmed that the positions of
boxes are correct. But if I type: yade-j 12 xx.py (xx.py is my script file)
directly into the terminal, It will report an error which means that no
particles can be found. (For some reason, please forgive me for not presenting
the error information to you right now.)
I suspect that the operation of importing particles is correct, but there was
an error in the simulation of the direct shear process, so I presented all my
code.

an answer contact for Yade.