New question #684022 on Yade:

Hi, everybody!
I am confused about something with the tutorial of Periodic triaxial test. To
be specific,  I  don't understand that What does dynCell = True mean in
PeriTriaxController? And why maxStrainrate takes the value of  (10, 10, 10)?
Here is the part codes in the tutorial.

PeriTriaxController(label='triax',
                # specify target values and whether they are strains or stresses
                goal=(sigmaIso,sigmaIso,sigmaIso),stressMask=7,
                # type of servo-control
                dynCell=True,maxStrainRate=(10,10,10),
                # wait until the unbalanced force goes below this value
                maxUnbalanced=.1,relStressTol=1e-3,
                # call this function when goal is reached and the packing is
stable
                doneHook='compactionFinished()'
        ),

Thanks