Question #685707 on Yade changed:

Jibril Coulibaly is still having a problem:
Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for your help and prompt answer.
I am running Yade 2018.02b that I installed running "sudo apt-get install
yade", that must be why I do not have access to "solver>0".

Regarding the building of the triangulation, moving the "O.run(1,1)"
before assigning pressures indeed stops the error. However, it still
yields zero boundary flux, so I must be missing a piece of the setup
still.

I tried running a second time using "O.run(1,1)" after assigning the
pressures, hoping it would run the system with the properly assigned
pressures but I get a segmentation fault instead.

I appreciate your guidance,
Jibril B. Coulibaly

an answer contact for Yade.