New question #686179 on Yade:

Hi,
I'm trying to generate an assembly with PSD like Fig. 9 in [1] or Fig. 1 in
[2]. Firstly, I set distributeMass = True, then, I pick up several point
(xi,yi) from Fig. 9 in [1] or Fig. 1 in [2] and make
psdSizes=[x1,x2,x3,x4],psdCumm=[0,y2,y3,1]. I am not sure if above mentioned
way is correct, especially in terms of the following issues.

1. Should I set distributeMass = True or False.

2. In TriaxialStressController engine during triaxial test simulation[3],
internalCompaction is set as True to reach confining pressure by growing
particles. I wonder if all the particles are scaled up with the same scalar?
Like the scale up in Fig. 1 in [2]?

3. By the way, I'm very curious about how it is achieved in Fig. 9 in [1], the
numerical PSD is almostly agreed with experimental PSD, is there no particle
growing during the isotropic compaction phase?

Thanks a lot.
Leonard

[1]https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10035-016-0687-0
[2]https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11440-017-0593-6