Question #686704 on Yade changed:

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
I'm afraid it is impossible to help in any way with such question.

>  worked around many issues from this morning and it seems that I
resolved most of them.

Which yade version? Which linux version? Which compile options? What
kind of issues? How did you solve them? Is it of general interest (maybe
you found bugs that we should fix so next ones don't face the same
problems)? Else why is it mentioned?

> PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'function'>: attribute lookup
__builtin__.function failed

We have no line number and we don't know how you get this error message
(plus it could be due to some of your workarounds).

Please clarify and let us know if you find that the code or the
documentation need some update.

Cheers

Bruno

an answer contact for Yade.