New question #689765 on Yade: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/689765
I am remotely accessing a linux VDI (ubuntu 18.08) from my windows system using VMware Horizon Client The details are as follows: deXXXXXX@grc-bngvdiglXXX:~$ yade Welcome to Yade 2018.02b Warning: no X rendering available (see https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=13189) TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `kseacd' XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000 [[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F8 plot. ]] I tried: 1. Removing the .ICEauthority file 2. Create a new .Xauthority file in the user home directory But the problem still exist. https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/578465 I tried https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/658861 deXXXXXX@grc-bngvdiglXXX:~$ echo $XAUTHORITY /var/run/gdm3/auth-for-deXXXXX-ZYzzPB/database deXXXXXX@grc-bngvdiglXXX:~$ cat `echo $XAUTHORITY` �� 127.0.0.1100MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1��C���f��\�� deXXXXX@grc-bngvdiglXXX:~$ cat ~/.Xauthority deXXXXX@grc-bngvdiglXXX:~$ But still the warning persists. deXXXXX@grc-bngvdiglXXX:~$ yade Welcome to Yade 2018.02b Warning: no X rendering available (see https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=13189) TCP python prompt on localhost:9001, auth cookie `ascyus' XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21001 [[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F8 plot. ]] -- You received this question notification because your team yade-users is an answer contact for Yade. _______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-users Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-users More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

