Question #689814 on Yade changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/689814

    Status: Answered => Open

Leonard is still having a problem:
Thanks Luc and Jérôme,

>>Are you using the executable corresponding to the code source you're looking 
>>at ?
I am using Yade version 2018.02b. It seems that 2018.02b doesn't support this 
function.

>>You have to use a more recent yade executable.
Yes, I checked it using yadedaily (20200410-3741~8269191~bionic1) and it works.
yadedaily can run my test well, but with some nitifications:

Welcome to Yade 20200410-3741~8269191~bionic1 
Using python version: 3.6.9 (default, Nov  7 2019, 10:44:02) 
[GCC 8.3.0]
/usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/_bootstrap.py:219: RuntimeWarning: to-Python 
converter for std::pair<double, double> already registered; second conversion 
method ignored.
  return f(*args, **kwds)
TCP python prompt on localhost:9002, auth cookie `ksadsy'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21002
Running script loading.py
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/matplotlib/__init__.py:831: 
MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: axes.color_cycle is deprecated and replaced with 
axes.prop_cycle; please use the latter.
  mplDeprecation)
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/matplotlib/__init__.py:801: 
MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: axes.color_cycle is deprecated and replaced with 
axes.prop_cycle; please use the latter.
  mplDeprecation)

Should I do some update?

Thanks,
Leonard

-- 
You received this question notification because your team yade-users is
an answer contact for Yade.

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yade-users
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to