New question #693769 on Yade:

Hi,

I am working on a triaxial compression test. Normally, the test ends with the
view like Fig1 shows in [1], in which the model located at the middle of the
view space. However, some times I got the situation like  Fig2 shows in [1], in
which the whole view space became very large so that the model looks very small.

Fig1 and Fig2 are just for illstration of my problem, the two figures came from
different models. Actually, there are additional tiny particles in the model of
Fig2, so I thought the reason why I got what Fig2 shows may because that some
tiny particles have been ejected away from the main model. I am not sure about
this because all my particles are generated in the rigid wall boundaries which
means they would not leave out of this boundary. Particles will not penetrate
the rigid wall I think.

Do you have any ideas for avoiding this problem?

Thanks
Leonard

[1]https://we.tl/t-fEElfCnqgZ

an answer contact for Yade.