Question #696871 on Yade changed:

Robert Caulk requested more information:
>Please ask me if I need to give more information.

I am glad you asked... see below.

>But when I introduced second layer of soil on plate as soon as sphere
touches the plate it is breaking.

Please elaborate. What does that mean "it is breaking?" What information
did you collect to determine "it" is broken? Is there an error? If so
what is the error? If not, how are you verifying "something" is
"broken?" What do you expect from the behavior of the model? What are
you basing your script on? An example script? Can you provide the link
to the example script? What did you change from the example script to
getto your current script? If so, what lines of the example script did
you change to lead to the "broken" behavior?

Thank you

an answer contact for Yade.