New question #697195 on Yade:

I build the scene in the periodic boundary, so there are no walls. Does that
mean I should use flow.boundaryUseMaxMin= [1,1,1,1,1,1], given that the label
of PeriodicFlowEngine is set to flow.
Another question, I have read [1], the total force generated on one particle by
the fluid includes the effects of  absolute pressure and viscous stress. Thus,
should I set flow.pressureForce=True, flow.viscousShear=True,
flow.viscousNormalBodyStress=True, flow.viscousShearBodyStress=True,
flow.normalLubrication=True, flow.shearLubrication=True?

an answer contact for Yade.