Question #700800 on Yade changed:

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> I am beginner in yade

welcome :-)

> I want to simulate rectangle slices rubber and circle sand but l don't
know how to simulate rectangular rubber in yade .

please read [1] and provide (much much) more information.
For example:
- what is your background, where do/did you study, where, do you work ... ?
- what is this task about? short-term industrial project? Topic for full PhD
thesis? ... ?
- why you want to use Yade (or DEM in general). Rubber as is sounds more
suitable for FEM or similar methods.
- what about rubber you want to simulate. manufacturing? elastic bending?
tension with cracking? ......... ?
- what are general dimensions of the simulation (specimen size, time of the
simulated event)
- what is "circle sand"? It is very ambiguous, I can imagine more very
different interpretations (circular particles, the domain is circular, ...)
- what is "rectangle slices rubber"? (same as above)
- ...

Cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask