New question #706506 on Yade:

Hi,

Referring to [1], we can use defToVtkFromPositions() to write a vtk file to
visualise the deviatoric strain filed in paraview. For example:
defToVtkFromPositions(position1.txt,position2.txt,"output_deviatoricStrain.vtk").
 In this vtk file, it can show: solid color, strain_deviator and strain_matrix.
It seems that no volumetric strain field from this vtk file.

I would like to ask how to write a vtk file to visualise the volumetric strain
field.

Thanks.
Leonard

[1]https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=deftovtkfrompositions#yade.wrapper.TesselationWrapper.defToVtkFromPositions