Removing the tmpdir parameter for all Wbufs is a nice change,
but the actual bug fix is nasty and gross :<  Oh well.

I suppose this increases my impetus for removing kgio from this
project entirely and improving the visibility of buffering.

And all the sendfile stuff is worthless for HTTPS users; but
it's still useful on private LANs and within VPNs (or hosting
Tor hidden services).

Eric Wong (2):
      wbuf: remove tmpdir parameter
      wbuf_lite: fix write retries for OpenSSL sockets

 lib/yahns/http_response.rb           |  4 ++--
 lib/yahns/proxy_http_response.rb     |  2 +-
 lib/yahns/wbuf.rb                    |  5 ++--
 test/test_proxy_pass_no_buffering.rb |  7 +++++-
 test/test_wbuf.rb                    |  9 ++++---