On Sat, Dec 8, 2018 at 7:36 PM Eric Wong <e...@80x24.org> wrote:
> Thanks for both patches, applied to https://yhbt.net/yahns.git
>
> Anything else?  Might tag a release, soon.

No, so far it's working great locally for me, thank you! I am very
happy I can use yahns on Mac OSX now. So much easier to develop (and
promote to the other developers)

Previously I have no idea why but sleepy_penguin has some compile
error which I can't figure out how to fix, and it really looks like
it's Ruby's bug. They probably fixed it on one of the recent Ruby
patch releases, and it works fine after the `closed?` patch.

It's unrelated but I am happy that yahns quits gracefully upon
receiving SIGINT, while unicorn quits forcefully. I thought I might
try to add something to the application to eliminate the difference,
but since I could just run yahns everywhere I don't have to now.

> Getting rid of kgio is going to be a bit of work...

This really comes with a long way, and on the bright side, we're
moving forward :) Thank you for all the works!

Cheers,