commit a4e214ec8193f0aecf5e7c73f514a48c8d8e996c
Author: Gary Kotton <gkot...@vmware.com>
Date:   Wed Aug 14 02:05:27 2013 -0700

    VMware: Network fallback in case specified one not found

    In the case that opqaue network does not match the bridge ID then
    we will fall back on a predefined network (configurable by the admin
    via 'integration_bridge' in the 'vmware' section).

    Fixes bug 1225002

    (cherry picked from commit a0546fd3f42c37e8cd6e4e9b70d59ae1e689b4b7)

    Change-Id: I7508a13f116b539fef1f771fc5ab4c32ffa520bc

** Changed in: nova

  VMware: no VM connectivity when opaque network does not match bridge
  id

Status in OpenStack Compute (Nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  When the opqaue network does not match the bridge ID we need to
  fallback to the configured 'integration_bridge' pararmeter in the
  vmware section. If this is not done there is no network connectivity
  with the VM