Reverting the above patch as it caused subsequent issues when combined
with patchset 16 of https://review.openstack.org/#/c/50491/

After discussing the issue further, this bug report & patch doesn't
address the underlying issue which is that we're raising 400's based on
typeerrors in the first place, rather than doing actual request
validation in a single phase, and emitting 400's there (and only there).

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  TypeErrors caught by keystone.common.wsgi.Application could return
  better error messages

Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Sending an invalid request that raises a TypeError (such as a POST w/
  empty body) against the controller method results in an error message
  that's not particularly helpful.

  POST http://localhost:35357/v3/users

  400 Bad Request