** Changed in: ossa

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  [OSSA 2013-036] Insufficient sanitization of Instance Name in Horizon
  (CVE-2013-6858)

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) grizzly series:
  Fix Committed
Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) havana series:
  Fix Committed
Status in OpenStack Security Advisories:
  Fix Released

Bug description: