** Changed in: tripleo

  tenant does not see network that is routable from tenant-visible
  network until neutron-server is restarted

Status in OpenStack Neutron (virtual network service):
  Confirmed
Status in tripleo - openstack on openstack:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  In TripleO We have a setup script[1] that does this as an admin:

  neutron net-create default-net --shared
  neutron subnet-create --ip_version 4 --allocation-pool
start=10.0.0.2,end=10.255.255.254 --gateway 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.0/8
$ID_OF_default_net
  neutron router-create default-router
  neutron router-interface-add default-router $ID_OF_10.0.0.0/8_subnet
  neutron net-create ext-net --router:external=True
  neutron subnet-create ext-net $FLOATING_CIDR --disable-dhcp --alocation-pool
start=$FLOATING_START,end=$FLOATING_END
  neutron router-gateway-set default-router ext-net

  I would then expect that all users will be able to see ext-net using
  'neutron net-list' and that they will be able to create floating IPs
  on ext-net.

  As of this commit:

  commit c655156b98a0a25568a3745e114a0bae41bc49d1
  Merge: 75ac6c1 c66212c
  Author: Jenkins <jenk...@review.openstack.org>
  Date:   Sun Nov 24 10:02:04 2013 +0000

      Merge "MidoNet: Added support for the admin_state_up flag"

  I see that the ext-net network is not available after I do all of the
  above router/subnet creation. It does become available to tenants as
  soon as I restart neutron-server.

  [1] https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tripleo-
  incubator/tree/scripts/setup-neutron

  I can reproduce this at will using the TripleO devtest process on real
  hardware. I have not yet reproduced on VMs using the 'devtest'
  workflow.