So rather than multiple bug reports documenting bits missing in the
proxying of neutron information in Nova I think instead we should do
this as a single blueprint which covers all of the different areas where
we need better neutron support.

Though note that the long term goal is to remove proxying of neutron
information in Nova.

** Changed in: nova

  Call to dns related APIs are not implemented when using neutron

Status in OpenStack Compute (Nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The following methods in nova.network.neutron.v2.api are not
  implemented (well, they throw NotImplemented exceptions)

  - create_private_dns_domains
  - create_public_dns_domains
  - get_dns_entries_by_address
  - get_dns_entries_by_name