** Also affects: oslo

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  Keystone docs fail to build with SQLAlchemy 0.9

Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):
  In Progress
Status in Oslo - a Library of Common OpenStack Code:

  When using SQLAlchemy 0.9, the docs fail to build. This is preventing
Keystone from moving up to SQLAlchemy 0.9.

  There's a commit to update keystone's requirements to SQLAlchemy 0.9
  which is failing the docs build:
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/82231/

  The log there only shows the first failure. When I generate docs on my
  build system I get the following errors:

   sphinx.errors.SphinxWarning:
   /opt/stack/keystone/keystone/common/sql/__init__.py:docstring of
   keystone.common.sql.relationship:53: ERROR: Unknown interpreted text
   role "paramref".

   sphinx.errors.SphinxWarning:
   /opt/stack/keystone/keystone/openstack/common/db/sqlalchemy/utils.py:
   docstring of keystone.openstack.common.db.sqlalchemy.utils.or_:26:
   WARNING: more than one target found for cross-reference u'and_':
   keystone.common.sql.core.and_, keystone.common.sql.and_

   sphinx.errors.SphinxWarning:
   /opt/stack/keystone/keystone/openstack/common/db/sqlalchemy/utils.py:
   docstring of keystone.openstack.common.db.sqlalchemy.utils.select:12:
   WARNING: undefined label: coretutorial_selecting (if the link has no
   caption the label must precede a section header)