Public bug reported:

This was first mentioned on IRC last night: "gyee | yes, running under
apache yield a bunch warnings related to _()". I still need more detail
on this exception.

I setup a devstack to test and noticed that we are not setting things up
to be lazily translated. This means that all messages will be translated
to the default locale. If messages are translated lazily the messages
being returned to users would be translated based on the language
specified in the HTTP headers.

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  Internationalization is broken when using httpd/keystone.py

Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):