This is a novaclient feature, not a nova one

** Also affects: python-novaclient

** Changed in: nova

** Changed in: python-novaclient

  nova usage list to show tenant name.

Status in OpenStack Compute (Nova):
  Invalid
Status in Python client library for Nova:

  $nova --version
  2.17.0.75

  When I issue nova usage list command , I get the following details.

  $ nova usage-list
  Usage from 2014-04-11 to 2014-05-10:

+----------------------------------+---------+--------------+-----------+---------------+
  | Tenant ID                        | Servers | RAM MB-Hours | CPU Hours |
Disk GB-Hours |

+----------------------------------+---------+--------------+-----------+---------------+
  | 41a0db24bc8940b6a2f3297bef5f6cee | 3       | 1478.70      | 23.10     |
0.00          |
  | 0dceee00627f44838174cccb6bf29421 | 3       | 172.36       | 1.36      |
0.00          |

+----------------------------------+---------+--------------+-----------+---------------+

  From the Tenant ID, I cannot  able to know what tenant name it is . I
  want to know the tenant name. Because tenant ID is long to remember.
  To get tenant name , we have to use keystone tenant list.

  My proposal is to include tenant name in the current columns of nova usage
list.
  So that user can easily recognize its tenant name. As the same thing is
available in Horizon Dashboard.

  Is their any problems  or dependices so that we are not including
  tenant name. If yes, please share the details for it.

   I would like to  do the code executions for this.

  Thank you

  RITESH.