Public bug reported:

Creating a PanelGroup that is made up of one or more panels that exist
in a subdirectory does not yield a group with the correct name.
Instead, it gives a Panel Group with a display name of "Other".

Example code:
In project/dashboard.py, I added a new PanelGroup

class DataProcessingPanels(horizon.PanelGroup):
    name = _("Data Processing")
    slug = "data_processing"
    panels = ("data_processing.plugins",)

and added it to the panels for the "Project" dashboard.

The code for the "data_processing.plugins" panel is in
.....dashboards/project/data_processing/plugins

This results in a Panel Group showing up in the UI with a display name
of "Other".  The "plugins" panel is correctly listed in there and it
seems to have full functionality.  The only bit that looks to be broken
is the display name.

As a part of my debugging effort, I changed the panel from
"data_processing.plugins" to another panel that is not in a subdirectory and
then the "Data Processing" group name displayed correctly.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Creating a PanelGroup produces group with name "Other"

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):