Public bug reported:

The `cache_time` setting for the assignments, catalogs and tokens is
currently set to None by default.  This means that if caching is enabled
for one of those subsystems and the operator did not specify their own
timeout the data will not automatically expire.

We are doing invalidation when data changes, at least in some cases.
I'm not sure that it's safe to say that anytime the data changes we are
correctly invaliding the key.  We should strive to do this as it's the
right thing to do, but we should also have a default timeout so that
things we miss will not slip through.

I believe 10 minutes is a reasonable default for most things so I'll
provide a patch with that as the value.  When I read `cache_time` I see
"the only acceptable amount of time to accept stale data".  Usually this
is determined base on the information being cached, but we currently
only have the ability to set this at the subsystem level.

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  By default when caching is on objects will be cached forever

Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):
  Confirmed

Bug description: