PKI is optional, hence it's an extension. Albeit, they are basically
only used for PKI, so a PKI namespace would have been preferable.

** Changed in: keystone

** Tags added: pki

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  Certificate apis need to be ported to V3

Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This is a wish list

  We need  certificates API to get the PKI certficates in the services.
  If we depreicate v2.0 api, it will be odd, if the services rely on
  v2.0 api to fetch certificates.