Public bug reported:

Project | Shared with Me | Public ==> should have icons beside each
filter choice as it did before bootstrap 3 update.

https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/horizon/templates/horizon/common/_data_table_table_actions.html#L7

code:
{% if button.icon %}<i class="{{ button.icon }}"></i>

With Bootstrap 3 update, we should be using... class="glyphicon
glyphicon-star" for icons instead of <i>

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Cindy Lu (clu-m)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  project > images fixed filter is missing icons

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):