Public bug reported:

The current full jenkins run comes close to blowing the 50Mb limit we
set for "success", meaning that minor changes can tip the logging over
this limit and tests "fail".  Once of the major culprits is that we log
every time (for every test) when someone subscribes to a callback
notification.  This seems overzealous and wasteful of electrons.

We should set the default notification log level to INFO in the
tests/core.py to suppress this.

** Affects: keystone

** Description changed:

  The current full jenkins run comes close to blowing the 50Mb limit we
  set for "success", meaning that minor changes can tip the logging over
- this limit.  Once of the major culprits is that we log every time (for
- every test) when someone subscribes to a callback notification.  These
- seems overzealous and wasteful of electrons.
+ this limit and tests "fail".  Once of the major culprits is that we log
+ every time (for every test) when someone subscribes to a callback
+ notification.  This seems overzealous and wasteful of electrons.

  We should set the default notification log level to INFO in the
  tests/core.py to suppress this.

** Changed in: keystone
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Henry Nash (henry-nash)

** Changed in: keystone

** Changed in: keystone
    Milestone: None => juno-rc1

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  keystone logs for unit tests are too verbose

Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):