Public bug reported:

Description of problem:
=======================
I booted an instance with both IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces, yet that instance did
no obtain any IPv6 address.
In order make sure nothing is wrong with my IPv6 configuration (which is RADVD
SLAAC), I booted additional instance with IPv6 interface only, which obtained
an IPv6 address with no issues.

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
openstack-neutron-2014.2-0.7.b3
How reproducible:
=================
Always

Steps to Reproduce:
===================
0. Perior to the test, configure the following:
   a. Neutron router
   b. IPv4 Network & Subnet
   c. IPv6 Network & Subnet (SLAAC in my specific case)
      --> Created with: --ipv6-address-mode slaac --ipv6_ra_mode slaac
   d. Add router interfaces with those networks.

1. spwan an instance with both IPv4 & IPv6 interfaces.

2. spwan an instance with IPv6 interface only.

Actual results:
===============
1. The instance spawed in step 1 obtained IPv4 address and IPv6 link local
address only
2. The instance spawed in step 2 obtained IPv6 addrees proparly.

Expected results:
=================
Instances should obtain all IP addresses in both scenarios I mentioned above.

Additional info:
Using tcpdump from within the instances I noticed that ICMPv6 Router
Advertisments did not reach the NIC.

** Affects: neutron

  Instances won't obtain IPv6 address if they have additional IPv4
  interface

Status in OpenStack Neutron (virtual network service):

  Description of problem: