** No longer affects: neutron/juno

  admin can not delete External Network because floatingip

Status in OpenStack Neutron (virtual network service):
  Fix Released
Status in neutron icehouse series:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  HI

  in admin role, I create External Network and router.  and create
  tenant A and userA.

  Now the userA login, create network and router, create VM1 and assign
  Floating IP , access well ,perfectly.

  Now I try to in admin roles  delete it.

  1:  delete userA ,  no problem
  2: delete tenantA ,  no problem
  3: delete vm1, no problem
  4: delete router, no problem
  5: delete External Networknet,  report error,  I try to delete the port in
sub panel, also fail.
  check the Neutrion server log

  TRACE neutron.api.v2.resource L3PortInUse: Port 2e5fa663-22e0-4c9e-
  87cc-e89c12eff955 has owner network:floatingip and therefore cannot be
  deleted directly via the port API.