Public bug reported:

* This is a technical debt item that is leftover from when we merged the
Sahara dashboard into horizon.

When clicking on the "create/launch" button for node group templates,
cluster templates, or clusters the user is presented with a form to
choose their plugin and version.  Currently, the "version" select boxes
are hidden or shown by some custom javascript on each of those pages.
Instead, the switched/switchable mechanic from horizon should be used to
control the appearance/hiding of each of the version dropdowns.

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: sahara

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  [data processing] The "Plugin Select" dialogs use unnecessary
  javascript

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):